Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Time is Here...




Well, I have put up a little tree and put all my favorite ornaments on it. As you can see, I don't have a large assortment -- but, I do have my big Rudolf ornaments on it. I got this little tree for only $4.00 a couple of years ago -- it even had lights already attached! The lights are sparkly, especially in the dark and if I squeeze my eyes closed a little, I can almost imagine my little tree growing and growing...remind you of anything? Best wishes to everybody and I'll have some pictures of my creations coming up really soon!

1 comment:

Jess said...

looks lovely as usual. I miss you, and hope your Christmas season is wonderful. We will be thinking of you and Matt (and all your pets), and wishing you were here. Love you.

Life is pretty darn good...

Life is pretty darn good...
Laura, Rick, Joe Joe, Matt, Max, Me, Jess, and Isabel (click on picture for more info on Chichen Itza)