Sunday, February 22, 2009

LONG TIME NO SEE...


Well, yes, I'm still alive. Busy, busy working...working at night can be difficult to live during the day.
Christmas was very nice...got engaged to wonderful Matt! Will be married sometime in August (probably the 8th), not sure yet. I'm very happy...we get along pretty darn good. All dogs doing okay.
We found another sweet girl...we named her "lulu". Cute as can be, advertised all over the place, but no one would claim her. I shouldn't say that we found her, she actually found us: One day Matt was going in and out of the front door...I was on the computer and felt somebody looking at me, looked down, and there she was! Just sitting there and looking at me. Now she's not a little thing and seeing her right there was kind of a shock! But, she is sweet and cute and loves to play. I don't think she's much older than a year.
Poor Matt, he's got the three big dogs (of course, Boo wants to bite lulu's face off any chance she gets), and I've got the three small dogs (and two cats)! Wow...that's eight animals, we'll have to find a farm to live on! More later.

No comments:

Life is pretty darn good...

Life is pretty darn good...
Laura, Rick, Joe Joe, Matt, Max, Me, Jess, and Isabel (click on picture for more info on Chichen Itza)