Saturday, September 5, 2009

School Daze, School Daze, Happy Back to School Days!

Well, it's back to school days. Studying for BSN at UT Arlington. Figure I might as well gain all the knowledge I can while I still have a brain!
Can't tell you how much fun it is to learn...learn...learn! They say you "can't take it with you", but you get to keep all the stuff you learn...good and the bad! Well, I'm trying to crowd out my brain with GOOD stuff!
Haven't figured out what I'll do next in nursing, probably go on to Masters for Education or Nurse Therapist, but first, I guess, I'll finish this phase of the program...

WISH ME WELL!!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

I wish you the best, I'm envious I love going to school, even if it is hard. Love Me

Life is pretty darn good...

Life is pretty darn good...
Laura, Rick, Joe Joe, Matt, Max, Me, Jess, and Isabel (click on picture for more info on Chichen Itza)